Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tired

I'm so tired. I try to sleep and my insomnia won't let me. When I am actually able to fall asleep, Enya chooses that exact time to wake up and need something. She goes back to sleep relatively quickly but then it takes me forever to fall asleep again. My pregnancy dreams have started early. Messed up and wierd. So it's almost like I don't want to sleep because I'm freaked out about what I'll dream. Nothing frightening or necessarily bad, it's just.... my dreams while pregnant are sometimes things that should not be in my head.

I had a conversation with Cyrus a little while back about why we see the things we do. Why we dream things. Cyrus takes Ambien to sleep and when he does not go directly to sleep, he sees things. Colors, little people, animals.... random things like that. That is what started the conversation. We never came to any conclusion. It's like listening to people talk about times that they've tripped or done drugs. Some people see snakes, others see just colors.... why? What is it about their subconsious that makes them see those particular things? I'll never know the answer but it is still something to ponder.

I guess that it's the hormones that cause pregnant women to have strange dreams. It brings out subliminal thoughts.

It's really hard to type with a 6 month old sitting in your lap twisting to look at you. She's precious though and she's wanting attention. I'll give it to her :)

Until next time: Love, Kisses and Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment