Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Scoop on Poop

This is copied from ChemistryMama's blog and I found it extremely amusing seeing as how Enya has done many of the same things. I will only post her rules, however so that her entire blog is not sitting on mine like I stole it. After she states the rules, she goes on to explain a particular instance when her children have done this. So in honor of ChemistryMama, I will post what Enya has done that is similar.

Rules of Baby Poop
Baby Poop Rule #1: Thou shalt completely obliterate at least one outfit from each size bracket with a particularly colorful contribution.
*Enya had a really cute purple onesie with a green frog and matching purple pants. One day while wearing said outfit, Enya decided to let go of the poop she'd been holding on to for about a week! Poop was everywhere! Up her back, down her legs, everywhere! It was ridiculous! The cute little outfit turned a weird brownish-green on the back and no matter how many times I washed it, the outfit never returned to it's original cute-ness.*

Baby Poop Rule #2: Thou shalt hold all poop until mom is walking out the door with you to go somewhere, preferably 10 minutes late to get to somewhere important.
*Yesterday, I had to take Cyrus his lunch and some of his equipment for work to turn in. He had a very short lunch break and I had just woken up. Enya of course had been awake for awhile playing in her crib. So as I'm lifting her out of the crib to get her buckled into the carseat for the mad-dash to drop Cyrus off his stuff I hear it.... that subtle splooge noise that lets you know 'if you don't change this quick, you're going to regret it'. I was able to change Enya semi-quickly and still managed to get to Cyrus on time. Enya the whole time just sat there and giggled at me.*

Baby Poop Rule #3: Thou shalt coordinate thy pooping with as many siblings as possible.
*Ok, since Enya is currently an only child we have yet to see if she'll do this one too. However, a few times watching her buddy Aiden, they decided it would be cute to poop together but it was not the scary pooping that Enya is sometimes known for.*

Baby Poop Rule #4: Thou shalt poop in the first diaper just enough to demand a diaper change, but reserve enough to dirty the second (or third) diaper immediately after.
*So the other day we had some people over and Enya let one go. I waited a couple of minutes to make sure that she was finished and as I picked her up, I realized my hand was goopy. After the wide, bug eyed look of 'oh crap!' I quickly got Enya changed into another diaper and laid her down on a blanket and gave her a toy. After cleaning the seat that she had previously been sitting in, I turned to pick her up and discovered that she had gone again. Only this time, it was on her, the blanket, the toy, somehow my leg.... the diaper did very little to buffer the poop explosion.*

Baby Poop Rule #5: Thou shalt do all thy best pooping at a time when thy little heinie is not easily accessible.
*I have made many trips with Enya. This little trooper has been to TX, OK, KS, MO, Iowa and Illinois. One of Enya's favorite times to poop is on the extremely long car rides where we're trying to make it somewhere before dark because the van does not have one of the headlights. Let me tell you, it is no joy of mine sitting in a car with a giggling baby who has just stunk up the car.*


So yea, those are the rules of Poop that I have found and little examples of my beautiful daughter demonstrating the acts. Hope you have enjoyed.

Until next time: Love, Kisses and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment