Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tomorrow is either an End or New Beginning

So I posted awhile back that I was pregnant. I may not be for much longer.

Tuesday I went to the doctor to see why I was experiencing some things. At that point in time I was 11 weeks and 2 days according to my last period, 30 Jan 2010. While checking for the baby's heartbeat, they realized that no matter where they placed the doppler, they couldn't find the it. They decided to do a vaginal scope. After pinpointing where they fetus was, they told me that my dates were wrong. I explained to them that I was 100% positive on when my last period was because that is the same night Cyrus went to the hospital due to the beer bottle incident. They informed me that the baby was only 6 weeks along. They told me that either I just skipped my feb period for some reason, or I was having a miscarriage. So far I'd only had a small amount of blood. Actually I didn't even know that it was blood. I have to go back on Monday (tomorrow) to see if the baby has grown. If the baby is up to 7 weeks growth, then everything is fine, I'll just be pregnant for longer than I thought. That means that my pregnancy test picked me up being barely 2 weeks pregnant.
However, if the baby has not grown that means that I am as far along as I thought and I lost the baby at 6 weeks. After leaving the hospital, I started to actually bleed to the point that there is no mistaking it. It's personal but since my visit the bleeding has increased to resemble between a medium and heavy period. I'm pretty sure that the baby is gone but we find out for sure on monday.

I'm ok. Not necessarily fine, but I'm dealing with it as best I can. Cyrus is doing alright, more worried about me than anything. I know that Enya can't quite understand what's going on but I've have told her and explained as best I could. She really has been helping me through this. She makes me smile and laugh almost every second that I'm with her. I'll post more information as I know. I thank you for your support and if there is anything you can help with I'll let you know. There probably won't be anything though.

Thank you for reading and I'll keep you updated. Thank you for your love and support.

2 comments:

  1. *hugs* I'm hoping for the best. <3 you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *huggles* Dad gave me a call about it, since I don't check facebook much.

    *huggles more* Lovs ya, sis

    ReplyDelete