Friday, June 17, 2011

A bit about the last year or so

My last post April 25th, 2010 states that I didn't know if I was going to remain pregnant or not. I didn't. I miscarried a child at 12 weeks. Almost exactly a month after I found out about the miscarriage I became pregnant again. I was very worried that I would lose that one as well. A lot of very stressful things were going on. My husband and I were discussing divorce and we weren't sure if we were going to get back together. My husband and I are still working on our issues but we are currently still apart, although it's not a choice either of us made. I am happy to say that I was able to carry to term and I now have a handsome son named Draedyn Caoimhin Cummings. He is a happy baby like his sister, Enya. I moved to Shawnee, KS and then back to Ponca City, OK. I am working out at Sykes again although I completely hate it. Draedyn refuses to take a bottle so it's making work even harder. I am very confused and am not in the greatest health. I recently found out that I have cysts on my ovaries. My left ovary is covered in cysts one of which is half the size of the ovary and when I recently had an ultrasound to find out why I had so much pain, the doctors couldn't find my left ovary. My right one is now half the size that it's supposed to be. I am constantly in pain and there is nothing that can be done about it due to me breast-feeding.
I love being with my children and I'll post more about them at another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment